(2 sheets of 250g per 25 x 25 cm)
-45 g Milk
-25 g Cocoa paste Empreinte Ecuador 100%
-80 g Eggs yolks
-65 g Honey
-10 g Sunflower oil
-140 g Eggs whites
-75 g Brown sugar
-0,6 g Salt
-45 g Flour
-40 g Cornstarch
-8 g Cocoa powder CÉMOI
1. In a saucepan, boil the milk.
2. Add the chocolate and let cool.
3. Add the eggs yolks, sunflower oil and honey.
4. With the stand mixer, whisk the egg white with sugar.
5. Mix together. Add the flour, cornstarch and cocoa powder previously sifted together.
6. Spread on a baking sheet 25 cm by 25 cm.
7. Bake at 180°C for about 9 minutes.
Creamy raspebbery and litchi
(2 tubes of 27 cm by 3.5 cm diameter)
-27,5 g Water
-5,5 g Gelatin powder 200 bloom
-250 g Frozen Raspberry puree
-110 g Frozen Litchi puree
-30 g Sugar
-15 g Cornstarch
-100 g Couverture Succession White 31%
-40 g Butter
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water. In a saucepan, boil the puree.
2. Add the sugar and cornstarch. Boil together.
3. Add the softened gelatin. Pour on the chocolat and butter.
4. Mix with a hand mixer. Pour inside the tube of 3,5 cm diameter.
-45 g Water
-9 g Gelatin powder 200 bloom
-130 g Yoghurt
-200 g Coconut milk
-260 g Couverture Succession White 31%
-30 g Cocoa butter CÉMOI
-530 g Liquid cream 35%
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water.
2. In a saucepan, boil the yoghurt with coconut milk.
3. Add the softened gelatin.
4. Pour on the chocolat and the cocoa butter.
5. Mix with a hand mixer.
6. Let cool between 20 to 24°C.
7. With the stand mixer, whisk the cream softly.
8. Add the whipped cream.
(2 crispy chocolate lines of 170g per 8 cm width and 26cm length)
-150 g Cashew nuts
-130 g Couverture Succession Milk 38%
-85 g Feuilletine
1. Grill the cashew nuts in the oven at 140°C for about 25 minutes.
2. Chopped cashew nuts roasted.
3. Melt the milk chocolate at 45°C.
4. Mix all together.
5. Pour into the silicon mold.
6. Let cool in the fridge at 4°C.
-200 g Couverture Empreinte Ivory Coast 68%
– 300 g Fresh raspberry
1. Temper Couverture Empreinte Ivory Coast 68%.
Arrange the chocolate biscuit in the plastic mold.
Pour the yoghurt mousse.
Arrange in the center the creamy raspberry litchi.
Close with remaining yoghurt mousse.