Matcha Joconde biscuit
-625g Almond powder
-625g Granulated sugar
-1050g Whole egg
-50g Matcha Powder
-125g Non salted butter
-500g Egg white
1. Mix almond powder, granulated sugar and whole egg and beat.
2. Pour in a bowl and mix with flour and matcha powder.
3. Add melted butter, then mix with meringue (egg white and granulated sugar).
4. Flatten steel plates and bake 10 to 11 minutes at 210°C.
-600g Granulated sugar
-60g Matcha powder
1. Boil granulated sugar with water.
2. Add matcha powder and filter through sieve.
3. Cool down.
Mandarine purée jelly
-600g Orange Mandarin purée
-200g Granulated sugar
-30g Lemon juice
1. Mix the mandarin orange purée with water, granulated sugar and lemon juice and heat at 60°C.
2. Mix well pectin with granulated sugar.
3. Boil and freeze using a flexipan sheet.
-160 g Compound
-1000g Cocoa butter CÉMOI
-18g Green coloring
Ganache au Matcha
-1320g Couverture Succession White 31%
-660g Cream 35 %
-43g Matcha powder
1. Mix and fully melt white chocolate, matcha powder and Trimolin using a microwave or bain marie.
2. Add boiled fresh milk and emulsify.
3. Then add butter and leave at room temperature.
-918g Couverture Succession Dark 64%
-918g Cream 35 %
-34g Non salted butter
1. Mix trimolin and chocolate with boiled fresh cream 35%.
2. Emulsify and mix with butter.
3. Leave at room temperature.
Spread melted compound on biscuit Joconde baked side and turn upside down when solidified. Soak in matcha syrup. Spread matcha ganache, put matcha biscuit Joconde on top and soak in matcha syrup. Spread all chocolate ganache and put matcha biscuit Joconde on top then soak in syrup. Put frozen mandarin orange jelly on top of biscuit Joconde, then soak in syrup. Spread matcha ganache, put matcha biscuit joconde on top and soak in matcha syrup. Spread remaining matcha ganache on it and freeze. Spray green cocoa butter with gun spray.